XxVegasVixenxX

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Feeding Your Addiction

Let's see....what can I interest you in today? Yeah, I'm talking to you. Yes you. Stop looking over your shoulder. You don't have to pretend you're not here reading this. You don't have to pretend that I don't know you keep coming back. No need to think you've gotten one over on me because you haven't. It's ok though. It's no big deal. If you like I can humor you and play along but seriously, If I really cared I wouldn't be here either. So if it helps keep your boat afloat go ahead and read on. Keep coming back if it gives some kind of meaning to your boring uneventful life. I'll stick around for a while. Maybe you can give me some fresh ideas. Perhaps some topics that you would like me to talk about. Something you can relate to. I'm up for suggestions. How about I give you a few days to ponder over it? You can submit any ideas by email. Any one of my addys that you didn't think I knew you had will be fine. Oh and that one thing - yeah, I know you know about that too and a few other things as well. Don't worry, I won't tell. Your "secret" is safe with me. If I don't hear from you then I will just resume my usual ranting and posting. Maybe that is all you really need anyway. I just figured I'd give you a chance to participate instead of just sitting there alone and creeping back ever so slyly (not) to get your fix. In any event, with or without your participation, I choose to continue. For what you don't realize is that though I may be here for your amusement, you are here for mine as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home