XxVegasVixenxX

Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm Back, Colts Win, Anna Nicole Loses....


Ok, so I've been slacking on my blogging lately. I know. I just haven't had too much to talk about these days. My camera situation hasn't changed so far so I don't have any cool pictures to post from recent gatherings and events like my Superbowl party. I had a blast though. We had a nice group of friends and lots of food and drink. Mike made a batch of "Colt Juice" which was a special blue vodka concoction that we put in the water cooler to dispense in our special party cups and Chrysti's boyfriend Michael was nice enough to bring over a leftover keg of beer from the New Year's bash so we were all set. Brenda's birthday was the next day so I bought her a special Chicago Bears cake and we celebrated a day early. Too bad for her the Bears lost. Boo hoo! After the game we started up the karaoke and Andrew Scott blew everyone away with his great voice. Dave also lit up the firepit in the backyard so when I finally got an extra minute to relax we got warm and snuggled on the swing. The entire party lasted about 10 hours and amazingly enough I didn't get blitzed. I made sure I drank plenty of water with my Colt juice so by the time everyone went home I still had enough energy to clean up. I wasn't even remotely hungover the next day. Now that's what I call a successful party! Our next adventure will be coming up real soon. I hear Dumont calling.....
Oh and finally I have to give a shout out to my friend Ariel. It's his 36th birthday today. Ariel is in Nicaragua but he did manage to make it to Vegas recently. 15 years after I last saw him! It was awesome to see him again and I wish I could be with him to toast his special day. Happy Birthday my friend! Well, until next time..... Peace!

2 Comments:

  • Hey sister, what up? Been forever since I posted or checked out any blogs. I love that picture, what is it from?

    By Blogger DarcyArtsy, at 5:56 PM  

  • Yeah, you really need to post some new stuff. You should have alot to talk about by now since it's after New Year's and the big move and such. I will email you the link to the site where I got that pic. They have alot of cool stuff. Come back soon! xo

    By Blogger Deena, at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home