XxVegasVixenxX

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Green Is Good

How was your St. Patty's weekend? Did ya put on your best green and head out to your favorite pub? Did ya cook up some tasty corned beef and cabbage? Well we didn't have the corned beef and cabbage but we did put on our best green and hung out at one of our local karaoke bars. Ok, it wasn't exactly an Irish pub but it had beer and party people so at least it was festive.






The day before St. Patty's, we hooked up with Lance (that's him in the middle) to celebrate his 25th birthday at a dive bar that was no bigger than my walk-in closet. Alot of people stood outside the front door since it was cramped and smoky inside. Brenda met up with us there and we managed to grab a table and kick it for the rest of the evening.












Lance's boy Nate and his band provided the entertainment. They weren't too bad either. They played some reggae, some rock and some cool cover tunes from bands like Sublime. If you'd like to check 'em out click here - Sick Of Hate

Always down with new music and cute young rocker boys!


After the weekend I pretty much felt like crap. Dave and I were both suffering from allergies so seeing as I had Monday off, I headed across town for a Kenalog shot. Needless to say, my butt hurt for days afterward and I'm still waiting for it to kick in. Yay. Guess we'll see how it goes. Anyway, it's almost the weekend again so I'm trying to stay positive. I suppose I can handle itchy watery eyes and running sneezing nose as long as I don't have to go to work. So until next time, I will leave ya with a bit of Irish luck. Here is Dave with his little friend who followed the rainbow until it paid off at the end! I say let's go shopping! Cha ching! And finally, I have to give a shout out to my sister Darcy who celebrated her birthday this past Tuesday. If you check out the link you can see that she has been slacking immensely on her blog. Get with it sister, it's been a new year for 3 months now! Well Happy Birthday anyway! xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home